Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
23 July, 01:38
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
What I see in the video clip at the table is a lack of genuine connection. DJT is very good at connecting with authentic people, and even though he is listening and nodding, you can absolutely tell he is thinking something like "sure you did". I grew up with someone who was often sarcastic and when you were the target it was not pleasant. In some ways, it is a way of communicating "I am not buying what you are selling." I do not think it is the best way to communicate, but I realized early on when I would hear people complain about DJT's inflammatory language that it was familiar to me and that is why I didn't notice right away. Over time I started to think he would be more welcoming to some of his critics if he took it down a notch, but in retrospect I think he had to do it the way he did to expose how bad it really is. People would not have got angry enough to look at what he was saying if he used softskills.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 July, 02:27
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
. When you have eyes to see !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
23 July, 12:51
💥Yep Trump definitely punched him - told his wife they make a good couple - in it together - did not shake his hand - you could tell by the look on Trump's face & the veins in his neck - my husband's lips would get thin - when that happened you would not want to be close -💥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 July, 12:50
Shit she pulled his hand back last part, watched it several times. Hmmmm.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 July, 12:51
POTUS 7/18 : Unbelievable
VK 7/23 : Just unbelievable

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 July, 01:03
So, that makes you wonder: 'what' are they patenting? If they can not patent anything that is naturally occuring in nature? And we have the freedom of information act, so lets ask for these docs! Imo they are patenting these E. Colli's sub species (they manipulated) and they are using these to hack your food processing system. And then you will get all kinds of new illnesses. Happening right now.

23 July, 12:49
Starting at the ten second mark, watch that shit.

23 July, 12:48
Weird how Timmy's wife or whatever if ya look at it, clocked that hand, hit his elbow, and kinda slight walked him back. TIMMY wtf.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
22 July, 09:26

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
23 July, 03:15
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
I'm calling nonsense. Trump isn't putting him out in front of anyone.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 03:30
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
All I know is EVERYTHING IS GOING TO ROT AWAY that isn’t TRUTH.

Going to hurt like no bodies business if this turns out true. ESPECIALLY for the newly awakened. Us old timers been burned so many times…we got thick skin or thick heads (or both), by now.

I will say one thing.
IF the White Hats got ahold of Tim EARLY & he is playing a role in the Great Awakening movie to save his life or his family by not only exposing child trafficking…but perhaps his previous connections to it…

THAT right there WOULD BE a twist of the knife, a left hook & an Ace up your sleeve all wrapped into one.

One mighty big IF.

Anons don’t run on emotion any more. Truth is all we will accept.

Patience Frogs, the truth will pan out of this just like it has for so many other things. So we wait…

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 July, 08:44
You have to wonder how President Trump has such composer, I would have had to reach out and bitch slap him!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 July, 12:44
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
It certainly does look like he gave him a big SLAP

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
22 July, 08:42
Is that Ballard wearing a mask, looks like it's about to fall off his face.

22 July, 08:31
👀UNBELIEVABLE ACTIN< he does not miss a beat.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 July, 08:21
Not to imply anything but after watching that video couple times watching Tim putting up
Devil horns sign while talking to Trump in his office and at the very end Trump looks away and down, lifts his hand and gesture like he sees what he's doing with Tims hands.
This is just an observation

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
22 July, 08:25
In response James Dean to his Publication

And how he took a shot at POTUS’ border wall.

“this happened where there was a wall”

You have OUR and Sound Of Freedom promoting the National Human Trafficking Hotline, which was helped created by The Clinton Foundation + Podesta.

Every lie will be revealed.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
23 July, 08:36
In response James Dean to his Publication
i agree!

it jolted President Trump
the second time around
as if a true offense