Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My life is not particularly conventional, and I have spent plenty of time with the outcasts and misfits — junkies, hookers, trannies, squatters, homeless, queers, immigrants, mentally ill, kinksters, etc. Have had a lot of struggles and gotten quite a few bruises along the way, and I have lost my way often. But a wayward life also gives a more rounded view of our society, and has taken me to places and situations my "straight and normal" friends would never know about.

You learn not to judge so quickly, as you've not walked in other people's shoes, and to have compassion — yet not be an enabler for dysfunction, either. In a way, the real artists in society are those who manage to scratch a decent existence outside of the neat boxes are are offered. I really miss my "posh squat" in London, although it wasn't spiritually healthy for me.

This hanging around respectably and responsibly waiting for events to move life along is hard work. Maybe mass awakening brings me a new role?
01:20 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 July, 08:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Jesus calls Himself the Good Shepherd in John 10. "He Tends His Flock like a Shepherd; HE GATHERS THE LAMBS IN HIS ARMS and CARRIES THEM CLOSE TO HIS HEART; He Gently Leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11 ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
22 July, 08:16
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
29 July, 06:54
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Good Shepherd - UPPERROOM - YouTube

Official Live Video of "Good Shepherd" featuring Brett Bell and Amanda Bell by UPPERROOM. "Good Shepherd" was captured live at UPPERROOM Dallas. Written by H...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 July, 08:06
You are an Encouragement to many hurting, lonely & lost people, Martin. You have God's COMPASSION for them. He LOVES us ALL so much & is watching & waiting for us to come back to Him. (Like the son who left home & returned to his father kissing him & Blessing him. Luke 15:11-32) God's Given you a Voice & though your heart is still Healing, He is using you with all that you went through to Encourage others. He LOVES you & is PROUD of you, Martin. God MIGHTILY & ABUNDANTLY BLESS you, dear Brother. Romans 8:28. ❤ (I love Romans 8)

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
22 July, 03:06
Yet here we are, waiting for Truth to be so obvious to the unawakened. I am so thankful for your time to be here on AU. Believe me Sir, you are saying everything I am feeling. WWG1WGA 💞

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
22 July, 01:53 (E)
The coolest cats I know, have walked down the darkest alleys...

Ain't dat da truth @vincentkennedy & @doqholliday ..?

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 01:49
I think, Martin, That this is all caused by the feeling of being alone in this world with non-original thinking people, that are all brainwashed
into thinking the same stupid and untrue dogma's. They were all brainwashed by the MSM and the school system. But that is changing, thanks to our Donald and G*D and his armies.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 01:38
Martin, the path you have traveled is a unique one. You can speak and relate to a very broad audience and vice versa. God has blessed you with intelligence, wit, and the skill to express ideas eloquently. I believe He has amazing plans for your life!

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
22 July, 01:37
Your honest humility is a gift to humanity. You are a beacon in the darkness of the Societal Self that parades as the Socially Acceptable but in truth are merely guards of the matrix.

You garner trust while challenging our minds to expand and inspire us to be truly authentic at a time when truth is hard to discern.

Thank you Martin for your fully embracing your “self” yet making a selfless contribution

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 01:35
I also spent time in the gutter, sinning and giving in to all the darkness. Extreme passion driven from extreme suffering and delusion. Thankfully I found Shane and he casted those demons out of me on that rainy, thunderous night in early 2020. ⛈ I won't ever forget that feeling of liberation from the evil that had its claws buried deep in me. ❤

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 01:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Woohoo
I am thankful for Shane who helped you
I think you are pretty fabulous myself.
🤗
Hugs to Shane🤗
and
Bigger hugs to you for doing the work. 😍

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
22 July, 01:30
❤️

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 July, 01:27
You do avoid job of assembling sentence structure to describe the feelings about it. Not always easy to express a shift in conciousness. Is it supposed to be? 😊