Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:20
My life is not particularly conventional, and I have spent plenty of time with the outcasts and misfits — junkies, hookers, trannies, squatters, homeless, queers, immigrants, mentally ill, kinksters, etc. Have had a lot of struggles and gotten quite a few bruises along the way, and I have lost my way often. But a wayward life also gives a more rounded view of our society, and has taken me to places and situations my "straight and normal" friends would never know about.

You learn not to judge so quickly, as you've not walked in other people's shoes, and to have compassion — yet not be an enabler for dysfunction, either. In a way, the real artists in society are those who manage to scratch a decent existence outside of the neat boxes are are offered. I really miss my "posh squat" in London, although it wasn't spiritually healthy for me.

This hanging around respectably and responsibly waiting for events to move life along is hard work. Maybe mass awakening brings me a new role?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
Yet here we are, waiting for Truth to be so obvious to the unawakened. I am so thankful for your time to be here on AU. Believe me Sir, you are saying everything I am feeling. WWG1WGA 💞
03:06 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SarahEwannaB in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Sunday ⭐, click on at the bottom under it