Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:20
My life is not particularly conventional, and I have spent plenty of time with the outcasts and misfits — junkies, hookers, trannies, squatters, homeless, queers, immigrants, mentally ill, kinksters, etc. Have had a lot of struggles and gotten quite a few bruises along the way, and I have lost my way often. But a wayward life also gives a more rounded view of our society, and has taken me to places and situations my "straight and normal" friends would never know about.

You learn not to judge so quickly, as you've not walked in other people's shoes, and to have compassion — yet not be an enabler for dysfunction, either. In a way, the real artists in society are those who manage to scratch a decent existence outside of the neat boxes are are offered. I really miss my "posh squat" in London, although it wasn't spiritually healthy for me.

This hanging around respectably and responsibly waiting for events to move life along is hard work. Maybe mass awakening brings me a new role?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 July, 08:10
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Jesus calls Himself the Good Shepherd in John 10. "He Tends His Flock like a Shepherd; HE GATHERS THE LAMBS IN HIS ARMS and CARRIES THEM CLOSE TO HIS HEART; He Gently Leads those that have young." Isaiah 40:11 ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
Good Shepherd - UPPERROOM - YouTube

Official Live Video of "Good Shepherd" featuring Brett Bell and Amanda Bell by UPPERROOM. "Good Shepherd" was captured live at UPPERROOM Dallas. Written by H...

06:54 PM - Jul 29, 2023
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CndLu in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
30 July, 09:22
In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication
THANK You, Heavenly Father, for Being LOVING & FAITHFUL to Us. We Love You with All of our hearts, Papa & we Trust You. Fill us with your Holy Spirit & Help us Share Your LOVE & Eternal Life in Jesus with others, so that our Family Grows bigger to Please You. Forgive us where we fall short or sin & Fill us with Your JOY & Guide us. All PRAISE to You in Jesus' Name. Amen ❤🙏