Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Remember back in the early 2000s when all of a sudden they stopped smoking everywhere? This is when many NCP's surfaced from the under-ground/labs.

I remember growing up - my Mom - all of her friends - they all smoked. It never really smelled like smoke.. not like today....
My Mom would send me to the corner store at the age of 8 to get her Benson and Hedges.

The car pool Mom would pick us up and there would be 5 of us crammed in the car. The Mom would be smoking while singing a Karen Carpenter song with her raspy crappy morning voice....no one ever said to me - WOW you smell like smoke when I got to school.

So why the sudden change - bc most N C P's can't stand the smell of smoke or they have a reaction - thats why they made people stand 200 feet away from any public buildings - thats why many were SHAMED for not quitting.. thats why they doubled/tripled in price.. I think in NY they are over $15 a pack. Sooo what is in Tobacco? Think Indians... wards off certain spiri
08:02 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 12:59
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Very interesting, I never thought about a lot of those things until you brought them up. How very true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 July, 12:21
That is interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
22 July, 06:51
Sorry, NCP stands for?
Thank you,
David B

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 08:10
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
NON CHARACTER PLAYER - or BACKGROUND PEOPLE - they have either NO SOUL or a FRACTAL of a SOUL. I linked a video in explaining but may hav to repost it.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
22 July, 02:21
https://www.news-medical.n...
Nicotine receptors in the body. Our doc was talking about this!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 05:46
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Interesting

Water Mark @Watermark
22 July, 02:02
Guess I'm an NPC because I can't stand second hand smoke. It is a messy habit that negatively effects everyone around the smoker. Smokers can't smell the smoke because their olfactory nerves are destroyed.

It is similar to noise complaints. One person's right to listen to music at damaging levels doesn't give them the right to inflict that damage onto their neighbors.

Phillip Morris didn't loose their multi billion $ lawsuit because doctors contrived cancer and lung disease data. Whatever is in packaged cigarettes kills humans, animals, and plants. The marketing techniques are directed at youth. These same tobacco companies now own snack food companies and add addictive chemicals to their processed crackers.

I recognize that there are medical benefits to inhaling the smoke of some plants or minerals. Power to those who choose to inhale. Just keep it out of public spaces.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 05:39 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Doesn't mean you are - I know people cant stand the smell - I cant either but the smell of the cigarettes have changed... I ws just making a point - bc these are things I have noticed through out the years.

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
22 July, 01:23
and I’ve noticed many tv commercials from the CDC trying to get people to quit. i do the opposite of what the CDC or any govt agency says. I switched from commercial cigarettes to making my own, really love them.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:16
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
Yeah and everyone thought the Government cared about them .... nah - just keep on ROLLIN '

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 01:08
In Hawaii you will not smoke in a condo building or hotel.
My friend had to smoke in the ocean.
Then they made her move to the public sidewalk.
😂
Time to remove big business from our Governments

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
OMG - the OCEAN.. crazy .. I always wondered why they outdent make ciggs that are good for you ... I guess they do?- WEED.

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 01:07
My Dad was given cigarettes when he joined the army.
My auntie was given cigarettes when she worked for Big tobacco.
I was told my Mom smoked 3 pks a day when she was pregnant with me.
Then when my Dad said that can't be good for the baby she stopped.
She still thought about smoking until she was 89.
Maybe they treated cigarettes differently in different zip codes.
I heard nicotine wasn't the problem it was another chemical.
So much info in my head sorry I don't remember where I read that.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 July, 12:21
Yes but indians use a mix of herbs along with the tobacco. I know some who use also dried bay leafs, not for smoking but they burn the leaves on an earth/clay weare plate and burn them to get rid of evil spirits and to get a nice smell in the house. What is the herb mix they are using to burn?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 10:25
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I trust the Native Indians - I have no idea what crap they are putting in these sticks today.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
22 July, 08:12 (E)
Nicotine was shown to inhibit the spread of certain illnesses. Used in many ceremonial, and medicinal activitys. Native cultures grew, and traded this product extensively! Should be no surprise Alopathics attack it. You are in one of my wheelhouses Elle. Lots of study here in this vector.
Native American, and worldwide tribal nations trade, spiritual beliefs, and lore.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 08:40
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
There is so much more to this.... if you live in a apartment complex and someone is on the 11th floor smoking- the person on the 1st floor can smell it?.. give me a break... My Mother smoked in the maternity ward after she gave birth to my twin sister and brother... there is something much bigger to this.