Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 08:02
Remember back in the early 2000s when all of a sudden they stopped smoking everywhere? This is when many NCP's surfaced from the under-ground/labs.

I remember growing up - my Mom - all of her friends - they all smoked. It never really smelled like smoke.. not like today....
My Mom would send me to the corner store at the age of 8 to get her Benson and Hedges.

The car pool Mom would pick us up and there would be 5 of us crammed in the car. The Mom would be smoking while singing a Karen Carpenter song with her raspy crappy morning voice....no one ever said to me - WOW you smell like smoke when I got to school.

So why the sudden change - bc most N C P's can't stand the smell of smoke or they have a reaction - thats why they made people stand 200 feet away from any public buildings - thats why many were SHAMED for not quitting.. thats why they doubled/tripled in price.. I think in NY they are over $15 a pack. Sooo what is in Tobacco? Think Indians... wards off certain spiri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it