Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 08:02
Remember back in the early 2000s when all of a sudden they stopped smoking everywhere? This is when many NCP's surfaced from the under-ground/labs.

I remember growing up - my Mom - all of her friends - they all smoked. It never really smelled like smoke.. not like today....
My Mom would send me to the corner store at the age of 8 to get her Benson and Hedges.

The car pool Mom would pick us up and there would be 5 of us crammed in the car. The Mom would be smoking while singing a Karen Carpenter song with her raspy crappy morning voice....no one ever said to me - WOW you smell like smoke when I got to school.

So why the sudden change - bc most N C P's can't stand the smell of smoke or they have a reaction - thats why they made people stand 200 feet away from any public buildings - thats why many were SHAMED for not quitting.. thats why they doubled/tripled in price.. I think in NY they are over $15 a pack. Sooo what is in Tobacco? Think Indians... wards off certain spiri

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RockTopConspiracyTheorist in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 08:10
In response Digital Soldier in Tennessee to his Publication
NON CHARACTER PLAYER - or BACKGROUND PEOPLE - they have either NO SOUL or a FRACTAL of a SOUL. I linked a video in explaining but may hav to repost it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396