sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 July, 05:29
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 July, 11:24
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I did Hyperbaric treatment for a month. It helped for a while, but wasn't a cure for my issues. Meanwhile, there cannot be any metal - jewelry - at least when I was doing it.
The administrator caught a ring on my finger and stopped me from going into the chamber.
It could have been bad for me and I was very grateful to them for watching me so carefully..
I don't know if the same precautions apply..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 02:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Between Hyperbaric and CDS/MMS....alot of cures can happen. Hyperbaric is nothing more than putting oxygen into your bloodstream. Cancer cant survive that way. Nor can many other diseases. You probably needed it for a longer depending on your health issues.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 03:11
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hyperbaric was very good for my inflammation. As for getting rid of the parasites I had, perhaps it did some good. I stopped the treatment because I also have Babesiosis which thrives on oxygen. And though I had improved, the Babesia was getting worse.
I was warned of this and it did happen.
I still recommend HBO because it is healing, if not curative.
By the way, it is used in China for many conditions/diseases, but US insurance companies and our wonderful medical profession do not allow HBO for anything other than wound therapy and the bends.
So buying one's own system is a great idea!
At least that was how it was in 2012.
(It also helps autistic children.)

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Thats where CDS/MMS would help... with the Babesiosis. I have found NOT ONE thing helps people. Usually it is a combination of things. And that does NOT included drugs..only natural products.
03:21 AM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it