sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 July, 05:29
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I did Hyperbaric treatment for a month. It helped for a while, but wasn't a cure for my issues. Meanwhile, there cannot be any metal - jewelry - at least when I was doing it.
The administrator caught a ring on my finger and stopped me from going into the chamber.
It could have been bad for me and I was very grateful to them for watching me so carefully..
I don't know if the same precautions apply..
11:24 PM - Jul 21, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 02:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Between Hyperbaric and CDS/MMS....alot of cures can happen. Hyperbaric is nothing more than putting oxygen into your bloodstream. Cancer cant survive that way. Nor can many other diseases. You probably needed it for a longer depending on your health issues.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 03:11
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Hyperbaric was very good for my inflammation. As for getting rid of the parasites I had, perhaps it did some good. I stopped the treatment because I also have Babesiosis which thrives on oxygen. And though I had improved, the Babesia was getting worse.
I was warned of this and it did happen.
I still recommend HBO because it is healing, if not curative.
By the way, it is used in China for many conditions/diseases, but US insurance companies and our wonderful medical profession do not allow HBO for anything other than wound therapy and the bends.
So buying one's own system is a great idea!
At least that was how it was in 2012.
(It also helps autistic children.)