Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 07:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I'm thinking MED BEDS are faster - or Hz. Frequencies - ZAP ZAP you are healed.... 8 weeks?.... Thats brutal..... I would lose my mind sitting in that thing that long...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 July, 09:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Wonder if it's a comm...
Dementia = memory loss

8 weeks = September
July = 7 = September

Do you remember the 21st night of September?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
22 July, 02:52
Hyperbaric chambers are fantastic...funny..not used much and they can even help your pets..again hardly any available to use. WHY? Treatments are around $150 for a pet..so why not....

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 July, 11:38
Fantastic! Until we can get the medical beds, we can take CBD Oil, which Regenerates nerve cells.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 July, 11:24
I did Hyperbaric treatment for a month. It helped for a while, but wasn't a cure for my issues. Meanwhile, there cannot be any metal - jewelry - at least when I was doing it.
The administrator caught a ring on my finger and stopped me from going into the chamber.
It could have been bad for me and I was very grateful to them for watching me so carefully..
I don't know if the same precautions apply..

22 July, 02:58
In response Every Time to her Publication
Between Hyperbaric and CDS/MMS....alot of cures can happen. Hyperbaric is nothing more than putting oxygen into your bloodstream. Cancer cant survive that way. Nor can many other diseases. You probably needed it for a longer depending on your health issues.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 July, 11:21
A friend of mine used a hyperbaric chamber for another illness and it helped her. And this is also what I commented somewhere on TS about, that this may be the way they're keeping JB afloat. And as they want him gone, they won't do it as much, which would explain his recent incoherent mumbling. Just a thought...

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
21 July, 11:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
"He's "shot"......" 🥃

- Donald J Trump

Much Love Many Blessings 💞

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 July, 07:20
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Actors can FAKE mumble ..... there is no Joe BYE DAN... plus it takes 8 weeks with this dinosaur method.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 11:17
I pray these proves to be an effective and inexpensive treatment for all patients with dementia/alzheimers

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
21 July, 11:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
"today is a significant day'

11:17 > 88
Wonder if we're all getting our memory back

22 July, 02:59
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
MCT or coconut oil helps tremendously. It is an overload of heavy metals in the body as well. Use CDS/MMS as well to cure it.