Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Being awake means you’re more adaptable to uncomfortable truths, so it’s easy to imagine everyone else should wake up too. The experience of the last few years has taught us how deep the brainwashing is, and the delicacy of extracting most minds from it intact. A premature blast of reality would overdose lots of people and create conflict from blowback. Even now, what we face is pretty intimidating. Vax truth alone will shatter many victims. Hard to endure the cruelty of it all, but we must.
01:45 PM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 July, 01:59
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have one grandson , brothers , sisters , uncles that got vaxed . They would not listen . I pray to God the truth comes out about the vax . So many different theories going around . My stomach can’t take no more I’m just sick over this . Truth needs to come out now and praying there is an antidote 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
21 July, 06:33
Regarding the "Vax Truth" whatever that turns out to be: I wonder if it's necessary or even advisable to provide people with hard evidence of their past possibly fatal errors of judgement. Will they be more or less likely to accept a possible cure if they are persuaded that the medical establishment really did try to kill them? How can we guarantee that the proposed cure isn't just another covert lethal shot? What if the recommended MedBed proves to have been hacked by Dominion? Do we offer to take it ourselves first? How long do they have to wait to see if it kills us? I know many who would rather take their chances that I was the idiot after all. They really don't want to know that the deaths they are going to have to deal with are anything other than natural. They will seek out the comfortable lie, as always.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
21 July, 06:20
Reflex denial is their protective/survival mechanism. For every piece of uncomfortable truth which leaks out, there are still 1000 readily available pieces of fake news saying it's a lie. This allows the truth to sink in slowly, possibly taking months or years. The really frightening bits such as Frazzledrip (or, for some, Tony Blair) can remain labelled internally as "probable CGI". I suppose even we can draw on that, as we know absolutely anything can be faked. Perhaps we really are in "The Matrix" or "Dark City", or simply a few stray electrons in the great collective consciousness some might term God....

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 July, 05:11
Martin, some days I don't want to wake up.

God wakes me up against my will. To do His will...just like you. Having people lile you makes me thankfull to God.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 July, 04:51
Many of us have had years to wrapped our minds around difficult truths. It has been a blessing and a curse. However, I wouldn't want to be unawakened at this time. There are many who remain blissfully unaware but they will soon struggle to cope with what is to come. They will need us more than they know.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 July, 04:14
😍🙏😇YES WE MUST GOD IS WITH US WHILE WE ARE STANDING TALL AND BRAVE THRU IT ALL ONE DAY AT A TIME AND YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE YEARS OF PROCESSING YEARS OF SURVIVING ... EVEN ON THE DAYS WE REACH UP OR BACK TO GRAB ONE ANOTHER'S HANDS TO HELP US STAND.... ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO ......... WWG1WGA WW

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 04:07
The alternative is unacceptable.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
21 July, 04:00

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 July, 03:57
Yes we must. It was never going to be clean or easy. No doubt the blow will be lessened with all the info and evidence shared throughout the years but will still be tough for all. We are ready. May God direct and bless all. Thank you.

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
21 July, 03:52
Your a light warrior fren. We were born for this moment 🙌

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 July, 03:48
yes we must - once we know the truth - we simply cannot unknow it

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 July, 03:47
Sooner or later the Band-aid has to be ripped off.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 July, 02:36
The PTSD comes in about every 6 mths
The Re- living of the Continual
BULLSHIT! Being Force Fed To the Masses
Seems not many R willing to subject themselves to it so they shut down after the first couple go arounds
imo

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 July, 02:31
Thank you, Martin

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
21 July, 02:20
Martin, reread your posts. You see, you are thriving, you are alive! Since you opened our eyes to trauma we most all are experiencing… you. You, yes you have been slowly propping us back up! I feel and see the momentum building between post and comments. The eloquence and compassion you emit is electrifying to our souls. Simple truths spoke with crescendo. Fuel for the Fire. WWG1WGA

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
21 July, 04:08
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
EXACTLY !!!

Selah 321 @Selah
21 July, 06:59
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Well said and hit the nail on the head...so many do not see the people affected... especially when you inadvertently pick up some of the vibes emitted by evil entities...those evil vibes are what creates some of that internal chaos.... but your light will rise above. Martins light is stellar..✨

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 July, 02:15
Such an important aspect of this War, Martin.
You're absolutely correct.

The Cabal WANTS Fear.
They want division.
They want rioting.
They want anger and destruction.

We must not give it to them.

Cognitive dissonance is a weapon we must not inadvertantly unleash, if at all possible.

🙏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 July, 01:52
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
That lowers the vibration and gives them opportunity to destroy you.

some one special to some @godrus
21 July, 01:52
It would help people to begin learning the literal definitions of words by looking them up rather than assuming the common understanding is the intended meaning.
example: UAP and Alien = brainwash says little green men from mars in a space ship.
Literal meaning of UAP = UnAccompanied Person (a child being trafficked)
Alien = a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living.
"an illegal alien"

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 July, 02:49
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Yep, else project blue beam wouldn't be necessary to fake it.