Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 July, 01:45
Being awake means you’re more adaptable to uncomfortable truths, so it’s easy to imagine everyone else should wake up too. The experience of the last few years has taught us how deep the brainwashing is, and the delicacy of extracting most minds from it intact. A premature blast of reality would overdose lots of people and create conflict from blowback. Even now, what we face is pretty intimidating. Vax truth alone will shatter many victims. Hard to endure the cruelty of it all, but we must.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Regarding the "Vax Truth" whatever that turns out to be: I wonder if it's necessary or even advisable to provide people with hard evidence of their past possibly fatal errors of judgement. Will they be more or less likely to accept a possible cure if they are persuaded that the medical establishment really did try to kill them? How can we guarantee that the proposed cure isn't just another covert lethal shot? What if the recommended MedBed proves to have been hacked by Dominion? Do we offer to take it ourselves first? How long do they have to wait to see if it kills us? I know many who would rather take their chances that I was the idiot after all. They really don't want to know that the deaths they are going to have to deal with are anything other than natural. They will seek out the comfortable lie, as always.
06:33 PM - Jul 21, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Pettitt, click on at the bottom under it