Only people mentioned by DizzyLizzy in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
23 July, 12:54
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
They will just cut it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 July, 10:30
Just like “Identity theft” & many more, they are the ones stealing your identity so people buy Identity theft insurance…..they make money on both.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 05:01
My concern is that, even without chips, 'they' can track most people and children.
Obama made it possible through Obamacare
Facebook and other social media
Cirie, Alexa and other 'helpful' aps can listen to everything said in your home and there are companies who excel at 'marketing' that are able to watch emails and even post ads for things you were looking for online -without you asking for them!
Read Chatter, by Patrick O Keefe,
Look up Echelon
"an eavesdropping network led by the US that spanned the planet. The system, Echelon, allowed America and its allies to intercept the private phone calls and e-mails of civilians and governments around the world."
I read Chatter and I think I recall this began in the 1950s

Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
22 July, 05:23
In response Every Time to her Publication
Sorry to say, but true. How nice of them to allow us to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for cell phones and pay a monthly bill too. Tracked all at our expense. I suppose they laughed all the way to the bank again. 😖

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 July, 03:14
If you want to microchip your child, go get a chip from your vet, give it a dog name and put it in a ring or bracelet that they can wear.

Pink Totter @Totter
29 July, 12:57
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
No need to go to the vet, you can order them on Amazon among other places.

chore Toke @choretoke
20 July, 10:17
Board of Directors Tim Ballard 😏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 July, 03:12
In response chore Toke to her Publication
they messed up - this whole idea is going to backfire bigly imho - already is - since the covid hoax people are waking up

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 04:41
One evil bunch and Tim serves on the Board of Directors.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 July, 10:13
HUGE Nope.. I didn't even let them chip my doggie and they pushed and pushed saying "If he is lost they can return him"
I said he won't be leaving my sight so NO THANK YOU!💥

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
20 July, 10:05
They have been using it for "persons of interest" for a long time, of course without the consent of those concerned.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 July, 10:05
That quote was from 12 years ago (!), if I am not mistaken.

BUT JUST THINK: How much have we ALL learned SINCE those days?? Think how the chipping was first introduced by MSM! One of the 'benefits' was to help keep their children from being disappeared forever! And yes, NOW we know this could be proof text example from one of a Alinsky theorems: create a problem, insert the recommended solution and then hype it!

Why does it work? it is because People don't like an open ended crisis, as it creates a 'fear of the unknown and the unresolved!'

In my heart I cannot truly accept that Tim B, is part of the 'big machine of evil!' At least that is what I am praying and believing for now....

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 04:46
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
They know how to remove the chip. They cut them out and toss them on TV show Blacklist. Or shut them off if you have access.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 July, 10:00
Tim @ timestamp 2:40

https://www.youtube.com/li...

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 July, 10:24
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
EVERYONE! Click on this link for more understanding of the psychological pressure the LEFT is using to distract from the purpose and meaning of the SOUND OF FREEDOM project!

I have been speaking out about the accusation of chipping children being ascribed to Tim Ballard, but this clip has him speaking his heart about his absolute disavowing of the practice and why he KNOWS why it is being spread.

Pray for Tim, Jim C., and others associated with the SOF movie, as they are certainly under attack by "you know who!" (Yes, the evil one and his favorite minions! in case there was any doubt!)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 09:51
And the masons have been making a big push for it for years

20 July, 09:51
i saw a tik tok vid where Tim Ballard said that wasn't him in the other video saying that, implying it was voiced over or Deep Faked or something.
He said he never talked about micro-chipping kids and that he is against it.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 July, 03:15
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I shared that video. He said it wasn’t him.

chore Toke @choretoke
20 July, 09:49 (E)
That’s what I’ve been saying ❗️Along 🤨specially when this guy Tim Ballard said that we should start chipping children ❗️🤨🤔Chip the Pedophiles❗️😏

20 July, 09:52
Tim put out a video saying he never said that and is opposed to microchipping

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 July, 09:54 (E)
Pedo chips ready to insert. I'll even let you chose the size and color but they are mandatory for pedophiles

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 July, 09:46
no, pedophiles should be killed on sight

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 July, 09:23
They are should chip all the pedophiles then they can keep an eye on them at all times.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
22 July, 03:22
In response James Dean to his Publication
If you think about it. You will see that would backfire onto us just like everything else that was supposed to be for our benefit. They would accomplish their goals with the next generation being born. Once the public accepts being chipped at birth. Sorry, No, HELL no! End that shit, period. Too damn much to lose in the end, and not just our children. I totally see the draw but please think it through. You let them in the door you lose the whole house. Hegelian dialectic.
If they get you feeling strongly enough you quit thinking enough. Don't let them get their feet in the door!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 July, 04:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
No deals for those who have hurt children! Total removal only.