Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 July, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 05:01
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
My concern is that, even without chips, 'they' can track most people and children.
Obama made it possible through Obamacare
Facebook and other social media
Cirie, Alexa and other 'helpful' aps can listen to everything said in your home and there are companies who excel at 'marketing' that are able to watch emails and even post ads for things you were looking for online -without you asking for them!
Read Chatter, by Patrick O Keefe,
Look up Echelon
"an eavesdropping network led by the US that spanned the planet. The system, Echelon, allowed America and its allies to intercept the private phone calls and e-mails of civilians and governments around the world."
I read Chatter and I think I recall this began in the 1950s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
Sorry to say, but true. How nice of them to allow us to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars for cell phones and pay a monthly bill too. Tracked all at our expense. I suppose they laughed all the way to the bank again. 😖
05:23 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 51Rocket in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
22 July, 05:37 (E)
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Yes and I guess, sadly, long before cell phones, there was Echelon.
As explained in the book Chatter by Patrick O Keefe.
It is no wonder they have been able to abduct so many humans, both children and adult.
The good news is that it is now getting out into the open and many have already been arrested. But people still have to beware.