Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 July, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 July, 10:05
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
That quote was from 12 years ago (!), if I am not mistaken.

BUT JUST THINK: How much have we ALL learned SINCE those days?? Think how the chipping was first introduced by MSM! One of the 'benefits' was to help keep their children from being disappeared forever! And yes, NOW we know this could be proof text example from one of a Alinsky theorems: create a problem, insert the recommended solution and then hype it!

Why does it work? it is because People don't like an open ended crisis, as it creates a 'fear of the unknown and the unresolved!'

In my heart I cannot truly accept that Tim B, is part of the 'big machine of evil!' At least that is what I am praying and believing for now....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
They know how to remove the chip. They cut them out and toss them on TV show Blacklist. Or shut them off if you have access.
04:46 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
22 July, 05:03
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
TRUE! I agree.

My treatise was to dispel the idea that Tim was a clandestine trafficker. So twisted or misguided that some would promote that theory.