Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
09 February, 08:13
We Love You #FLOTUS & a veRy handsome, like Father, like Son ~ Barron πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Melania has brought God back into the White House, particularly her inclusion of Our Lady of Fatima in the Oval Office. I find it to be divine providence that she survived communism, fully understands how precious freedom is, and is now FLOTUS at such a pivotal time. She is a our Warrior of Liberty, guiding us from darkness to the light 🌟 Barron is an extension of that love πŸ•Š

Fun fact: Barron is the first boy to live in the White House since JFK Jr. No coincidences. πŸ₯°
10:19 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kayla Jones @kjonesq
23 February, 07:04
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
You should say first non transgender! Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
11 February, 05:12
πŸ’Œgreat post!

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 February, 04:03
Thank you for this!! πŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ•ŠπŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸ°

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
10 February, 03:39
didnt know of the fatima link here although the ave maria being played - and also played as trump exited JAB on 1/20 was signigicant

Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
10 February, 03:20
wow! i keep getting synchronicities on the virgin Mother Mary and Fatima. i had dreams recently and more. i believe this is their last prophecy coming to pass

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 February, 11:13
She's outta this world!!! #Pleiadian #Arcturian

Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey

Ingersoll Lockwood #LLinWood