Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
18 July, 06:18
RAF Regiment, 2 Sqn, QC Sqn & 609 Sqn - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Rv74Jz1ozY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I was in No 2 Squadron
Colour Squadron were seen as not Soldiers
06:54 PM - Jul 18, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
03 September, 06:10
πŸ’–Bless your heart, WE will always need protectors who are willing to go hat extra mile.. These are the real leaders of our country sticking their buns on the line for the preservation of freedom. Little did we know that the "leaders" were selling us out for the pocket cash they received for our sending our proud men out to be killed. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 September, 08:46
Do tell. Why would you be proud to Not be a spider. Are the ones in the web against us? I’m a Brit I grew up with kids who joined the RAF they are not Elite they are the most down to earth you and me kind of people. This video has me scratching my head. Who makes it to the Web? Harry. William and friends?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 September, 07:57
Bad ass thank you for fighting for freedom.