Brian Doney @BrianDoney
My vibe tonight. Inner-healing zone. Took my horse paste yesterday. Has a fine apple bouquet 💐 😋 and a light oily texture. 😄 A bit of humor. Pardon me. On with the show! 🎟 🎥 🍿

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
05:41 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 July, 05:49
In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
17 July, 07:42
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Super cute 😍 💕 Evening. 😃 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 July, 05:44
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Aloha
Do you notice the horse paste 😂
Working?
curious 😍

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
17 July, 07:39 (E)
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Hi Arba, I guess so. I have used some other parasite cleanses before. Several. Had not tried this one yet. With all the banter? Wanted to. I usually cleanse as a practice when I am on my way into my quarterly fast. I am a vet. And I am working on healing set of autoimmune disorders. The fast helps with glutathione recycling ♻️ and is like a jump start to my metabolism when I come out. I usually taper back in slowly, a week or so. TMI, apologize if it was. 😃 😊
About 2.5 years into the fasting routine. Big time improvements overall. Pain down by half, and I have a blown disc. Healing 🙏 🤲
I am so very grateful. Every moment.
Brian