COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Q HAS SAID UNTOLD NUMBERS WILL SEEK DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY MEDS FROM DOCTORS/HOSPITALS.

WHO WAS HE REFERRING TO?

US?
05:28 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
18 July, 08:08
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I hope it's not us! If anything, the last 3 years has taught us not to trust Big Pharma as far as you can throw them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 11:12
I recommend the product genius joy for those struggling. It has helped me stay off meds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
17 July, 11:10
Probably mostly the normies who are going to be very harshly awakened.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
17 July, 08:54
I'm not having a good day. The company I work for is closing the facility I work in and I won't have a job or medical benefits by November 1st. I'm tired. I'm 55 and I'm just done. My life needs to change. I'm miserable.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 July, 11:29
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
IM 67 IVE HAD 3 PACEMAKERS IN 22 YEARS HAD MY LEGS BLOWN APART FROM GUNSHOT WOUNDS LOST MY WIFE AND BUSINESS HAD TO SELL EVERYTHING I HAD TO SURVIVE I HAVE DIABETES AND LYMES DISEASE AND BOUTS OF PANCREATITIS......I MET A WOMAN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IM PHYSICALLY BUILDING A HOUSE FOR HER.....ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.....GOD WILL PROVIDE.......BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU

connie wright @cowri
18 July, 12:53
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
🙏💞🙏

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
17 July, 05:34
If we keep on waiting for something to happen.
Well, YES! Of course.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 July, 05:32
Maybe all of us & especially the Normies who believe Communist News Networks.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 05:31
Not me baby.