COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
17 July, 05:28
Q HAS SAID UNTOLD NUMBERS WILL SEEK DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY MEDS FROM DOCTORS/HOSPITALS.

WHO WAS HE REFERRING TO?

US?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
I'm not having a good day. The company I work for is closing the facility I work in and I won't have a job or medical benefits by November 1st. I'm tired. I'm 55 and I'm just done. My life needs to change. I'm miserable.
08:54 PM - Jul 17, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rustic_Extras in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
18 July, 12:53
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
🙏💞🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 July, 11:29
IM 67 IVE HAD 3 PACEMAKERS IN 22 YEARS HAD MY LEGS BLOWN APART FROM GUNSHOT WOUNDS LOST MY WIFE AND BUSINESS HAD TO SELL EVERYTHING I HAD TO SURVIVE I HAVE DIABETES AND LYMES DISEASE AND BOUTS OF PANCREATITIS......I MET A WOMAN A FEW YEARS AGO AND IM PHYSICALLY BUILDING A HOUSE FOR HER.....ITS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN.....GOD WILL PROVIDE.......BLESSINGS AND PRAYERS FOR YOU

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
18 July, 12:49
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Diabetes 2 - Rife Frequency - YouTube

Diabetes 2 - Rife Frequency - Relief can be found listening to frequencies, with or without headphones. Rife Frequencies - The Rife machine was developed by ...

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
18 July, 12:49
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Diabetes 1 - Rife Frequency - YouTube

Diabetes 1 - Rife Frequency - Relief can be found listening to frequencies, with or without headphones. Rife Frequencies - The Rife machine was developed by ...

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
17 July, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 July, 11:12
Many are going through something similar. Remember: God loves you, you are not alone, and when one door closes another one opens. Take some time for yourself; take care of yourself, keep up a sense of humor and get out in nature; very healing.