Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 07:23
For better or worse, these are names that will appear in future history books. It still feels surreal that I personally — yup, little old me — has had to stand in the front row in public under my own name as the full onslaught of the corrupt propaganda machine was directed at us all.

So far I have not been maimed, murdered, imprisoned, so I guess I have come out fairly unscathed. I know that forces unseen have my back, and I am eternally grateful for the protection given. It's still ugly to be targeted for character assasination.

I haven't been well this last week (minor stuff - stomach, sinuses) but added to the long term stress of war it's been disabling. Am struggling to get much done beyond feed myself and go for a walk once a day. Exhausted by it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 July, 07:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It sounds Martin like you might need a parasite cleanse to help with some of your health issues and reset you.

There's heaps of stuff.

Ifd you want protocols put out a requst I bet we'd all give you lots of suggestions...

I have the sense "something is eating away at you..."

The sinus sounds like that may be excretions... and they would make it hard to shift emotional dysregulation.

I know if you set your mind upon it we'd have a marvellous thread going that so many would benfit from and we could keep going...

You are certainly not alone I resonate with you and I know its me who has to shift it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
15 July, 08:41
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Some raw garlic currently making its way through me on that front! I do keep up a regimen of anti-parasite treatments.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
15 July, 07:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I've spent quite a bit of time on this site sifting through the testimonials, they dont put much about the products, they leave it to the customers.... their products are supposed to be stella...

I leanr quite a lot from this site...

and if i am looking at a mineral generall I like going their and seeing what people say about it.. even just as a learning resource.

The other things I am looking into is DSMO, I think it basically amplicfies the uptake of what ever else you put with is but its what MSM comes from....

A recent WOW for me is how high EMF's are but not from the things I thought. A cheap EMF device just helped my figure out why my sons helath is delcining... I would definately check that if not.. radiation posioning... serious harm was being caused.

Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it