Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
15 July, 04:34
I have a request for some help

My Mum has 2 Covid Jabs and 2 Boosters

Despite me telling Her not to get one

Anyway a few months ago She was struck by the Bloodclots and now in Hospital diagnosed with Turbo Cancers with weeks left to live

Anyone know where I can get Ivermectin Online I have tried in the UK it`s banned

Even Mexican Pharmacies cannot send it here

Or if someone has access I can message my address pre pay via Paypal Ivermectin and Postage

Any help would be great

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Joe Tippens a cancer patient who was given three months to live, took a combination of nutrients including Fenbendazole, while deciding not to change his diet & it worked.

• Fenbendazole (222mg)
• Vitamin E (800IU daily)
• Curcumin (600mg daily)
• CBD oil (25mg per day)
Berberine & Quercetine

JOE TIPPENS PROTOCOL - FENBENDAZOLE - PARASITES AND CANCER TREATMENT
04:46 PM - Jul 15, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
16 July, 10:53 (E)
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I’m friends with him on Facebook

https://youtu.be/HYILnjc_w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 July, 11:04
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Hello Mary Beth...good to see you here!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
15 July, 10:16
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Im taking his protocol I have 1 and a half years to live so we'll see if it works I am also on the cancer alkaline diet and doing chemo Im hitting the cancer hard as I can.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 December, 08:28
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
💖 Faith 🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
27 December, 03:34
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
Doctors don't know diddly on how to be HEALTHY! Many are motivated by money to keep people on drugs.

Check out Barbara O'neil on Youtube. She speaks on the cause of disease and how cancer CANNOT live in an ALKALINE environment.

Also, look up Dr. Brooke Goldner "Hyper-Nourish" protocol on Youtube.

You CAN heal your body of ANYTHING.

If you are inclined to pray......say the Lords' prayer taught by Jesus Christ in bible on a daily basis.

Simply SEE/VISUALIZE yourself HEALTHY and HEALED as you recite the prayer.

"Our Father Who Art In Heaven....."

We have ALWAYS had the power!