Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
16 July, 04:39
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
what's this self gratifying bullshit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
16 July, 01:59 (E)
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Don’t like it… skip past it!!! That simple… or be immature and write an idiotic statement on it… we see the choice you chose! Move on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
15 July, 03:09
Fun!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
15 July, 02:37
Like a decode.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
15 July, 12:11
It only works for those familiar with the written English language. It is more about pattern and shape recognition. Interesting how it works though isn't it?

chore Toke @choretoke
15 July, 12:07
No Problem 😁👍🏼

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
15 July, 11:54
Totally can

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 11:51
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 July, 11:33
i found tilting my phone forward (where im reading this) somehow helped. got the whole message.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 11:01 (E)
this message serves to prove how our mind can do amazing things impressive things
in the begging it was hard but ............

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
15 July, 11:00
Really??? I cannot imagine this would be hard to decifer. I am going to check this out with my friends and family.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 July, 10:59
There is a pattern to it. I guess being able to adapt and comprehend abstract but recognizable symbols is a good thing.