Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 07:13
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Nothing could end up being a bigger blessing than having medicine stopped so you can see how quickly you get better without it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Que @JulieQue
14 July, 07:34
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Not good if I can’t get my seizure medicine that Ive been on for 20+ years! You don’t just get better from seizures without medicine!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes, self healing is only healing. You create your world with your beliefs. You only have seizures because you have been programmed to believe this. And the medicine only works because you believe it does. All diseases were created by big pharma through poisons and brainwashing. I have not been to doctor since 1987. Not one sick day since. I self-heal everything and I never let anything interfere with my natural immunity. Much healing & blessings to you.
07:38 PM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Julie Que to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
14 July, 07:48
I had brain cancer which was found after I had 2 grand mal seizures. After the tumor was removed scar tissue formed In it’s place which is a continued source of causing seizures!

14 July, 08:12
In response Julie Que to her Publication
You can self heal with meditation and frequency!!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
14 July, 07:40
Yes its ALL a MINDSET" a RENEWING OF THE MIND"