Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 07:30
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
UPS probably wants more money to transport fake ballots for the next election. That would be my guess.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
14 July, 07:25
Ummmm I'm a "union bozo" and I'm currently on strike, motherfucker 🤬🤬🤬

Unions are what made this country strong, you clueless piece of fucking shit...blocked!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 07:13
Nothing could end up being a bigger blessing than having medicine stopped so you can see how quickly you get better without it

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
14 July, 08:09
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I stopped taking all meds 8 years ago, one was anti seizure med, thyroid med, heart med - no problems at with any of these issues since.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
14 July, 06:33
Ups only tried one day to deliver a package then is taking it to the local ups store instead … only thing is it’s not at the local ups store. Doesn’t make any sense where is it floating around the next 3 days…weird.