Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 09:24
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Whoa.....sup with that. IS he the hunter that became the hunted, IDK> confrused. BUT least that movie woke folks up. DID you see where someone said they were trying to graphene the drinks at a theater?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 July, 09:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If he's a Mason, he has some explaining to do. This should be interesting. I have said all along. We have to get a jump on the idea that this could be away they will bring in chips. Start making memes right away before it's even an idea that comes to light.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 July, 01:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I've had a few surreal moments of realization-I've been fooled by a few I should not have trusted and I never, ever want to feel that betrayal again. I hate to be blindsided. I agree.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
We need to make memes . . .
Justice . . . Not Chips.
They always seek to limit our freedoms to keep us safe while criminals are in the halls of Congress and in our Hospitals, Schools, etc.
01:46 PM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it