Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 July, 01:44
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
The other day I saw a clip where he stood up to answer a question...and made a speech about how: From the time we climbed from the swamp to the stars...yaddayadda...
I thought, so he believes we climbed from a swamp just as that othe atheist does...whats his name?? Darwin...thats it. When his daughter died he stopped believing in God...and the rest is history. At least from what fake historians tell us. I don't believe the theory of swamp creatures becoming man. Do u?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
14 July, 01:32
Worshiping the biggest pedo ring.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:24 (E)
Here's what it does mean. It means his heart and soul are in tremendous pain as are mine still. He's hurting and he's disappointed but that Catholic faith he held onto his entire life made him a leader in his own heart and soul. He will do what is right, even if he needs to give up his own life for Jesus. I still love and admire all Catholics who even though they're in great pain from the realities they have had to face and the disappointments they feel . . . They still have the strength to fight evil wherever it exists . . . Even if it's in the Church we clung to in the storms in our life. It's really hard. I applaud him.
I feel that the words in the Bible that say "Come out of her my people . . . " in Revelations is talking about Mystery Babylon which is the Vatican/Church. Once your eyes are opened you must leave and not be a part of the evil. Rev 17 and 18 describe the Church in every way.
It took me most of my life to see. Once I did, I listened to the Word of GOD.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 July, 01:48
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
did he go in as a spy? Did he fake like the vatican as a publicity stunt to sell tickets for the passion? not sure when this was taken

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 July, 01:53
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi...
haha it was when the passion came out lol.....so my publicity stunt theory could work
or it could be as simple as he was not awake yet

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 July, 01:18
HUH.
Yeah, I'm suspicious.
The pope is AN antichrist - him, his title, by definition.
I have a big problem with HIGH-LEVEL truthers (who def should know better!) who remain to be Catholic. (Lay people who are deceived, eh, they don't know any better).
I've given Nino Rodriguez a pass with his catholicism because he's smart but not all that smart. If he's authentic he should get it pretty soon, or so I hope.
JFK's and Jr's catholicism, I can't reconcile it without attributing it to optics and some kind of churchy double agent espionage. Maybe Mel and Jim just aren't awake enough yet to know the catholic church is a blasphemy and not of God?
I think it's a little more excusable with the church (though not much) than their hidden-hand associations.
So...what would be the REAL reason, behind what they're "exposing"????

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:18
I don't necessarily agree with this. Catholics had no idea that this kind of evil existed in the church. I was baptized Catholic. I stood in Pope John Paul's mass in the pouring rain in Giant's Stadium in my 20s. I went to 12 years of Catholic school. Some of the most beautiful hearts and souls were raised Catholic. It wasn't until I saw someone singing to Lucifer during a Vatican Mass that something was seriously wrong and when I heard they named a telescope Lucifer something was wrong. My son was making his confirmation at the time and I questioned my deacon who was left speechless. I am still waiting for a good answer. It was then, after he received the Holy Spirit that we left the Church. I no longer felt spiritually safe. Gen Flynn, Mel and Jim are Catholics. JFK's family was Catholic. Catholics are good hearts and souls. This doesn't make Jim a bad person.

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 01:30

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 July, 01:35
I agree. My family is and was Catholic as well. My Grandpa took me to mass when I was in my 20's and asked them to help me with my drinking problem. The priest waited for my Grandpa to leave and then offered me wine. I never went back. Hit AA and it worked.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
14 July, 01:17

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 July, 02:11
In response All Right to his Publication
My mind was just blown with this also! 🫣🤯

Yester Vue @realyestervue
14 July, 01:06

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 02:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
👀

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 July, 02:23
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
What if White Hats had mr drug dealer sponsor the movie, that Is opening eyes no matters Who funded It, exactly for this?
To show how Deep corruption, deception runs
And Now we know about him and what he did

Happy Days @Sun2516
14 July, 10:03
Doesn’t it make you crazy?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 09:24
Whoa.....sup with that. IS he the hunter that became the hunted, IDK> confrused. BUT least that movie woke folks up. DID you see where someone said they were trying to graphene the drinks at a theater?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 July, 09:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yes, good job-he IS the Hunter who became the Hunted. Exactly who Q was talking about.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 July, 09:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication