Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 09:24
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Whoa.....sup with that. IS he the hunter that became the hunted, IDK> confrused. BUT least that movie woke folks up. DID you see where someone said they were trying to graphene the drinks at a theater?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:38
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If he's a Mason, he has some explaining to do. This should be interesting. I have said all along. We have to get a jump on the idea that this could be away they will bring in chips. Start making memes right away before it's even an idea that comes to light.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 July, 01:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I've had a few surreal moments of realization-I've been fooled by a few I should not have trusted and I never, ever want to feel that betrayal again. I hate to be blindsided. I agree.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 July, 09:51
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Yep for some reason well now obvious never warmed up to him, got this "flat" feeling for lack of a better word.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 July, 09:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
it has been brought to my attention that SOF was produced to convince parents to get their kids micro-chipped.. just be aware and as usual - question everything