Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 July, 11:10
I need to list unacknowledged achievements:
• ceasing my children's vaxxes (11 yrs ago, and kicked out of the pediatrician's office)
• switching all my cleaning agents to home made
• baking breads and things from scratch to make all our food organic
• learning herbal cures and remedies, trial and error, me being the subject of experiment
• keep us out of the doctor's, dentists's and vet's offices (they're ALL evil!!!)
• fighting CPS on faulty claims when my son was born preemie and went straight to the NICU. we won. but i have PTSD
• been a regularly published opinion writer for local newspapers and subsequently having my phone tapped (during the Obama years)
• homeschooling, unschooling, dealing with my oldest who went all through public to graduation and is liberal brainwashed
• finding out ALL churches are tainted, Jesus is his own religion
• misunderstood and mistreated by relatives, losing friends
thank you for letting me vent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
11 July, 11:35
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Well done on all... That's a fabulous list. Its definately a list worth acknowledging. In fact there will come a day when that list will be read in silent awe... true merit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Wow. I was feeling down. All these comments lifted me up, but your comment was so generous it gave me chills. Thank You!
04:32 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it