Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
I need to list unacknowledged achievements:
• ceasing my children's vaxxes (11 yrs ago, and kicked out of the pediatrician's office)
• switching all my cleaning agents to home made
• baking breads and things from scratch to make all our food organic
• learning herbal cures and remedies, trial and error, me being the subject of experiment
• keep us out of the doctor's, dentists's and vet's offices (they're ALL evil!!!)
• fighting CPS on faulty claims when my son was born preemie and went straight to the NICU. we won. but i have PTSD
• been a regularly published opinion writer for local newspapers and subsequently having my phone tapped (during the Obama years)
• homeschooling, unschooling, dealing with my oldest who went all through public to graduation and is liberal brainwashed
• finding out ALL churches are tainted, Jesus is his own religion
• misunderstood and mistreated by relatives, losing friends
thank you for letting me vent.
11:10 AM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Lana Angel @Lana1111
11 July, 12:34
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I'm working on all the same things!! Good to know there are others. Just wish I could get my daughter onboard...but I won't stop trying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 04:27 (E)
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
They'll have to straighten up as they age 😊 Prayer works

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
11 July, 12:25
You are not alone.
I don't go to church nor do i belong to any religion. The churches are indeed tainted

11 July, 04:28
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Yes. It's dubious how much Jesus is in Christianity

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
11 July, 12:16
Go you! That’s awesome. It is a good exercise to write it all out I am sure. The road feels long and when you write it out like that it is quite an accomplishment that makes it all worth it. :)

11 July, 04:29
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Thank You! 😃

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
11 July, 11:35
Well done on all... That's a fabulous list. Its definately a list worth acknowledging. In fact there will come a day when that list will be read in silent awe... true merit.

11 July, 04:32
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Wow. I was feeling down. All these comments lifted me up, but your comment was so generous it gave me chills. Thank You!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 July, 11:26
🙏💗💥🔥😄...i feel it won't be much longer and you will be having people coming to you for advice

11 July, 04:32
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
thank you!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 July, 11:13
Congratulations! Keep doing what you are doing! 😇

11 July, 11:14
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
😃 THANK YOU!!! i needed that