Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 05:19
Need public justice to heal, progress, renew. Stuck without it, treading water. Nearly there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Winded indeed... but not to the "one nostril barely above water" point so I am marshaling on!

One of my brother's 27yr marriages just ended over political differences over this war.

I have 5 children and 9 grandchildren, and I am a nervous wreck this whole time over every single one of them! I also have 2 older sisters and four younger brothers, and so an incredible array of inlaws, nieces, nephews, etc.

I'll do my best to keep pulling along anyone in tow...I just hope they don't stop treading water so I have to drag dead weight!

But I have spotted the albatross and noticed the change in the scent of the winds so know we're coming to something conclusive.
06:24 AM - Jul 10, 2023 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it