Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Need public justice to heal, progress, renew. Stuck without it, treading water. Nearly there.
05:19 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 July, 04:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Ok climb aboard the AU anon boat and rest awhile catch your breath recharge or as I like to say raise your vibration think happy thoughts and nothing through the collective voice of patriots is impossible I belive we are the source we together are the power of one. I was having a talk with my higher power who I call God and God said I am in you your are in me and we are altogether one. Have a great day Patriots God in within.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 04:19
I feel that we are inching closer to justice👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 July, 09:20
its almost to far removed for justice to heal but yes I agree we need it to heal Martin. I pray its so as those of us that have been in the battle have had losses because justice has been hidden. Truths have been hidden. It need to happen for all to see.

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
10 July, 09:02
Martin I’m with you. We have to “hold the line”. With our Creator and all of us we have to make it happen. Love to you Martin 😊

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 July, 06:24 (E)
Winded indeed... but not to the "one nostril barely above water" point so I am marshaling on!

One of my brother's 27yr marriages just ended over political differences over this war.

I have 5 children and 9 grandchildren, and I am a nervous wreck this whole time over every single one of them! I also have 2 older sisters and four younger brothers, and so an incredible array of inlaws, nieces, nephews, etc.

I'll do my best to keep pulling along anyone in tow...I just hope they don't stop treading water so I have to drag dead weight!

But I have spotted the albatross and noticed the change in the scent of the winds so know we're coming to something conclusive.

TonyG @TonyG
09 July, 11:22
Focus on doing something productive everyday. Something that requires physical activity. I replaced my fence last week. I try to do something outside in the sun that requires sustaining physical activity for at least an hour a day. Ride a bike, jog.... take in lots of oxygen with intentional focused deep breathing. Listen to your favorite music while doing it. Think about your goals for the day. (unrelated to social media) I have noticed the energy being sucked right out of me when I sit here at the PC in my daily ritual as of late. I find myself suddenly exhausted after only 10 or 15 minutes.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
09 July, 05:36
WE WILL BE THERE WHEN TRUMP RETURNS AND HELPS GOD DO HIS WORKS WITH US.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 July, 05:36
YES THRU FAITH IN HIM WE WILL GET OUR HEALING
BY BELIEVING IN HIM GOD IS OUR PEACE
GODS VENGEANCE ON THEM IS HIS THEY WON'T ESCAPE JUDGEMENT DAY

Red 55S @Red55S
09 July, 05:33
Thank you, Martin, for the reassurance. God bless you!

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 July, 05:21
Yup still treading backwater

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 July, 05:24
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication