Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 03:56
Why should the keyboard warriors be given equal respect with those bearing conventional arms?
- Extreme social isolation and loneliness, including ostracism, mocking, character assassination; little opportunity for direct team interaction or camaraderie
- Paradoxical psychology of being denied the legitimacy and status of those in uniformed combat, while clearly engaged in active ops that have civilisation-level consequences
- Embedded in own family and community facing genocidal dangers and forced to watch brainwashed loved ones "volunteer" for poisoning, mind control, maiming, sterilisation, death
- Cost of awareness of invisible risks from silent weapons and pervasive anxiety that results from living in theatre of war controlled by enemy and ingesting enemy supplies
- Information operations often requires exceptional talent drawn from decades of learning and experience; problem domain of almost unlimited extent
- Demands intense task focus and perseverance over long timespans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 July, 04:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I think I am over the hump in terms of the family drama. I have a few in my very large family who are clearly not like they were, for whatever that means. Even my Mom is catching on that "something is not right". I have also observed a few acquaintances who have different eyes now, the pupils have changed (not round). Not sure why, just saying I catch this because I am a big eye person. It's definitely weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Have noticed changes in people personality wise, going to make a mental note to look closely at their eyes. Saw someone's nose turn black while talking to him... freaky.
05:38 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 July, 06:04
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I know one person who had a heart attack pre-pandemic and his pupil was non-round at that time, so that is one possibility among many others.