Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Why should the keyboard warriors be given equal respect with those bearing conventional arms?
- Extreme social isolation and loneliness, including ostracism, mocking, character assassination; little opportunity for direct team interaction or camaraderie
- Paradoxical psychology of being denied the legitimacy and status of those in uniformed combat, while clearly engaged in active ops that have civilisation-level consequences
- Embedded in own family and community facing genocidal dangers and forced to watch brainwashed loved ones "volunteer" for poisoning, mind control, maiming, sterilisation, death
- Cost of awareness of invisible risks from silent weapons and pervasive anxiety that results from living in theatre of war controlled by enemy and ingesting enemy supplies
- Information operations often requires exceptional talent drawn from decades of learning and experience; problem domain of almost unlimited extent
- Demands intense task focus and perseverance over long timespans
03:56 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 July, 09:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I would personally add my experience of challenge to significant others relations when they can't/don't begin to understand that I'm not "wasting time", nor am I "putting my research/posting before them".

I'm quite literally compelled by Spirit/Divinity to do what I Do. There's no not doing it.
It's my Soul Purpose, and I Am intensely aware of this Mission.

It's created quite a lot of dischord in my closest relations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 July, 09:28
When you open your mouth you just laser-painted yourself for the LGB onslaught. This is actually genuinely dangerous and very long-term endured. Making the pill decision can lead to your known in advance isolation and abandonment. Even by your Justice system, I was told right on the phone "I'll take the call but no one's coming" by the local Sheriff's Dept.
They have intentionally and quite deliberately abandoned me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 July, 09:01
100%

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 July, 08:53
Nailed it
It's been a long tour.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 July, 08:19
I used to be on both sides...then came the mandate...the Canadian forces fired thousands of soldiers... big mistake for now they are waking up the public all across Canada......

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 July, 06:49
I believe AnonUp was created to help us connect with one another. Providing us support, information, respite, and fellowship. Stay strong!

WWG1WGA

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 July, 05:45
Great post Martin.... I am sure ANONS/Patriots/Digital Soldiers could very easily add to this list.. we are not asking for metals or trophies or parades.. we did this with little to no respect from the outside world.. many have been stripped of everything.. myself included : Its NOT ok to lose your home, car, and stupid job (financial ruins)... and it certainly pales in comparison to losing family and friends .. I know the premise was to LOSE EVERYTHING to find yourself - but seriously - it really SUCKED..and still does... and just when you think you find a GROUP who shares in the same TRUTH(s) you do - most have stabbed you in the back for merely speaking TRUTHS they were either not ready to hear or didn't want exposed.. Its a really messed up world but I am ready for the final battle and put an end to this MASS F*CKERY... WE DESERVE BETTER !

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 July, 04:51
WAR IS WAR NOT ALL MILITARY PERSONS ARE EVER IN COMBAT ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE ARE IN COMBAT MOST SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE IN SUPPORT ROLES BUT IT TAKES ALL OF THEM TO WIN THE WAR MARTIN ........EVERYONE......AND VERY GOOD ANALOGY BY YOU

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 July, 08:20
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Very true...MI is mainly support...until we started blabbing about the vax

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
09 July, 04:50
Yes, it's true...

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 July, 04:50
Thank you for this, Martin! Never considered this perspective; very interesting! I had learned many years ago to be in stealth mode around most people; realized early on that they were brainwashed and very easily triggered by the presentation of harsh truths.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 July, 04:46
SO TRUE SIR MANY OF US HAVE GONE THRU THIS TO DIFFERENT DEGREES WE MUST STAND WITH GOD TOGETHER IN THE TRUTHS EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THEM HAVE BEEN SO HARD AND WILL BE TO COME I GET MY PEACE FROM GOD AND MY HUSBAND

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 July, 04:45
watching family get sick from vax

watching family get brainwashed

can't stop it

attacks for refusing the poison vax

attacked from fbi as domestic terrorist because we exercise our free speech (they did that to me may 2021 about a fucking meme but then said it was free speech)

attacks from 3 letter agencies ongoing

I am sick of it

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 05:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You and me both.

amy lilley @amylilley
09 July, 05:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am tired🥺🫣😩🐸

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
09 July, 04:29
I think I am over the hump in terms of the family drama. I have a few in my very large family who are clearly not like they were, for whatever that means. Even my Mom is catching on that "something is not right". I have also observed a few acquaintances who have different eyes now, the pupils have changed (not round). Not sure why, just saying I catch this because I am a big eye person. It's definitely weird.

Pink Totter @Totter
09 July, 05:38
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Have noticed changes in people personality wise, going to make a mental note to look closely at their eyes. Saw someone's nose turn black while talking to him... freaky.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 July, 04:24
Really puts things in perspective. Thanks for saying it outloud.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 July, 04:17
this made my day, cause i'd my mental breakdown an hour ago
literally my parents say on face, "I'm psycho"
never support me, treat me like a looser
cause i didn't bend my knees in front of matrix(evils) 🥲 like others
AU is peace, all other social media is energy draining
thank you Martin !

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
09 July, 04:15
Preach it brother!👏🏼

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
09 July, 04:11
Truth after Truth after Truth! Very well said ! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🫶

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 July, 04:07
Many must be feeling this!!!

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
09 July, 04:07
KeK

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 July, 04:06
We're battling the psyops that makes others easy prey.