Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 July, 03:56
Why should the keyboard warriors be given equal respect with those bearing conventional arms?
- Extreme social isolation and loneliness, including ostracism, mocking, character assassination; little opportunity for direct team interaction or camaraderie
- Paradoxical psychology of being denied the legitimacy and status of those in uniformed combat, while clearly engaged in active ops that have civilisation-level consequences
- Embedded in own family and community facing genocidal dangers and forced to watch brainwashed loved ones "volunteer" for poisoning, mind control, maiming, sterilisation, death
- Cost of awareness of invisible risks from silent weapons and pervasive anxiety that results from living in theatre of war controlled by enemy and ingesting enemy supplies
- Information operations often requires exceptional talent drawn from decades of learning and experience; problem domain of almost unlimited extent
- Demands intense task focus and perseverance over long timespans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 July, 04:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
watching family get sick from vax

watching family get brainwashed

can't stop it

attacks for refusing the poison vax

attacked from fbi as domestic terrorist because we exercise our free speech (they did that to me may 2021 about a fucking meme but then said it was free speech)

attacks from 3 letter agencies ongoing

I am sick of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
I am tired๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿธ
05:05 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 09:39
In response amy lilley to her Publication
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ yep