I DO NOT ENJOY GROCERY SHOPPING ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY TYPING THIS LIST

AM I THE ONLY ONE?
03:44 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
10 July, 09:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This place has been laid bare for all to see and that's BEAUTIFUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
10 July, 01:40
An add to all the above.

I do not enjoy listening to the radio while driving anymore either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
10 July, 01:22
Certainly not I enjoy a picnic on the rocks instead of a restaurant . Sitting on a bench in stead of a coffee shop. The fruit and veg shop is my favourite shop…….

Godly Man @WWCUE
10 July, 01:18
Same..same..same..same..same..same..etc., but I do enjoy working on cars..every aspect. Don’t ask me why. I’ve never liked that before.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
10 July, 01:06
I doubt you're alone! For the past 3 years I find what makes me the happiest is staying on my property way out in the woods with my husband. Plenty to do and we enjoy working together. We are about 20 miles from town, 60 miles from a big city but neither of us have any interest in leaving the ranch. My "church" is my unpaved 1/4 mile driveway I walk my dog on daily and I talk to God on that road up and back. I don't watch TV, just no interest. I refuse to own a cell phone and we can't get cell service out here anyways so that's all for the good. We have burner phones in the truck and car for road travels. We quit going out to socialize with our friends because there is nothing worse than sitting around a table of 10-12 people and only seeing the tops of their heads while they're all bent over buried in their phones. It gets easier to unload those things you find you don't really need, people included. No regrets, family is priority #1

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
10 July, 12:42
I hate that I recognize blatant bull$hit now. My granddaughter had a onesie on with little pizza slices printed on it! OMG NO

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
10 July, 12:41
YES.
you ARE the only one..
the rest of us are figments of ur imagination ..
😉

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 July, 04:37
So sad really. I feel much the same.... It shouldn't be this way. Doesn't feel like us winning to me honestly. We need to get back to fun,love and enjoyment of life 🙏

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
09 July, 04:31
Ha. I've been like this for most of my life.. ;] You will soooo get used to it.

Violet *** @Violetfire
09 July, 04:29
Nope

TonyG @TonyG
09 July, 04:10
I wouldn't say I am not happy, but I am drastically different person than I was 5 years ago. I don't waste my time on people that give me the typical conditioned responses from their media programming. I feel like I intimidate most people or they just don't know how to respond to me when I slap some reality on them. I really don't care what people think about me though. No one can relate to me outside of this platform though. I do go to church still but I am very selective on the message. Jack Hibbs is the pastor at the church I attend. Because of my experiences with them I generally do not trust pastors and avoid getting to know church staff personally. As far as being out in public at grocery stores, I feel like I am interacting in a simulation, like the Matirx, where most people are just going about there day to day business oblivious that they are living in a simulated reality. When interacting with them I keep that in mind.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 July, 04:07
You are not the only one alas...

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 July, 04:05
It's a damn zombie land out there. With the gravity of the reveals, all remaining sane people should be discussing this non-stop, and openly - even to strangers. But they are not. So, many compromised people out there. What are you doing to replace all of this? I have never been happier. I took up electroculture farming, growing stuff from seeds. There is a whole community of people out there learning how to heal the unrecoverable things with the vet meds, and I'm watching it, taking it all in. Thats my topic of interest. I still work, and well, come here to recharge after that because its strenuous to be around that, even though I love what I do.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
09 July, 04:01
Our hearts are PRAYING for those who are Hurting (some have lost jobs over "jabs*) & we have had to pool our resources to Help them. We are also PRAYING for our Good Military who are Saving the Human trafficked who are exploited for sex, blood... And then, for them Defending us. We are PRAYING for President Trump, Vice President John Kennedy Jr,, those who concern them & for all of our Families. God Will Help us during the Battle & we'll Rejoice again. WWG1WGA 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲 Isaiah 26:20-21

Daisy Foxburr @chublake
09 July, 03:58
I agree on grocery shopping and sports. I don’t go to movies. We lived in Alabama for 17 years til all this shit started hitting the fan. Moved back to our lake home in Minneaota in the northern woods. There are more liberals in Alabama than in Minneaota. Don’t believe the election results here from 2020. No friggen way did it go blue. I have turned off the radio - haven’t listened since Rush went off the air. I come to AU and keep a positive attitude.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 July, 04:12
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
My groceries are delivered and I still watch movies and tv on commercial free streaming channels. I keep up with my select sports teams and very few athletes.

Pink Totter @Totter
10 July, 01:39
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
Don't believe the election results for Minnesota either, everywhere you went there were Trump signs... still are. Could count the amount of Biden signs I seen without taking my shoes off and use my toes to count! Our state government elections were just as corrupt.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 July, 03:51
Right there with you. I can’t even do in person small talk. I go to work and avoid people like the plaque. You are definitely not alone.

robert parrish @pfarm12
09 July, 03:51
Happiest alone sitting in the Temple of Heaven. No friends no entertainment no life. Who needs it? The World does not feel friendly and I no longer feel the urge to chase experience. No place like home/family and for that I am most grateful. Good thing life is temporary...a lifetime is all I can stand! Now the News

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
09 July, 03:46
Right now, can't think of a damn thing.. 😕