I DO NOT ENJOY GOING OUT TO EAT ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GOING TO A MOVIE ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY SPORTS ANYMORE

I DO NOT ENJOY TALKING WITH LIB NEIGHBORS ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GOING TO CHURCH ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY GROCERY SHOPPING ANY MORE

I DO NOT ENJOY TYPING THIS LIST

AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
I wouldn't say I am not happy, but I am drastically different person than I was 5 years ago. I don't waste my time on people that give me the typical conditioned responses from their media programming. I feel like I intimidate most people or they just don't know how to respond to me when I slap some reality on them. I really don't care what people think about me though. No one can relate to me outside of this platform though. I do go to church still but I am very selective on the message. Jack Hibbs is the pastor at the church I attend. Because of my experiences with them I generally do not trust pastors and avoid getting to know church staff personally. As far as being out in public at grocery stores, I feel like I am interacting in a simulation, like the Matirx, where most people are just going about there day to day business oblivious that they are living in a simulated reality. When interacting with them I keep that in mind.
04:10 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TonyG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TonyG , click on at the bottom under it