πŸ’° 7-9-23 Box Office Mojo
SOUND OF FREEDOM, with 1/3 the movie theatres
of the #1 & #2 movies β€” is the #3 movie in America
w/an ASTOUNDING 6-day gross of $40,207,249 πŸ’₯

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 7-9-23 Tim Ballard
β€œThere are more people in slavery than ever before
in the history of the world.
2 MILLION OF THOSE ARE CHILDREN
FORCED SPECIFICALLY INTO THE COMMERCIAL SEX TRADE.
When Angel Studios announced they were going to put
SOUND OF FREEDOM out on the week of July 4th
that was an ambitious goal.
More ambitious was to get 2 MILLION people in theatres
to represent those 2 MILLION CHILDREN
FORCED INTO COMMERCIAL SEX.
I’m happy to announce in just 4-days the goal was accomplished..
We hope.. you will take what you learned, what you feel,
& THAT TOGETHER WE CAN RISE UP
& END CHILD SLAVERY” πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ•Š

SOUND tkts πŸ’– & PAY IT FORWARD tkts
https://www.angel.com/pay-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
09 July, 02:35
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
sound of freedom. i read this everywhere as a european. i could download it illegally.... but i don't want to....
is there a legal way to buy and watch this film as a european?even better would be to bring it to european cinemas as soon as possible!πŸ™πŸ˜˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Philipp Anon @gigu
just now this video came in on one of my german channels. i didn't know it yet. sad :(
translation to the video described:
Tim Ballard and Trump at the White House

To recap: Tim Ballard (played by Jim Caviezel in the movie Sound of Freedom (https://t.me/qlobal_change... posed as an undercover agent as a pedophile, had an island bought as a child trafficking island for the super rich elites to frame the traffickers, posed as a horny American rich man who was part of the elite as an undercover agent, and finally posed as a UN doctor to infiltrate rebel areas in Latin America and rescue a little girl.

In this video from 4 years ago, Tim Ballard is Trump's guest at the White House and talks about his adventures as an undercover agent and how Trump's wall has helped disrupt human trafficking at many critical points and why it must continue to be built at the border.
Tim Ballard was also featured in Q-Drop 1881.
02:44 PM - Jul 09, 2023
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by gigu in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Philipp Anon, click on at the bottom under it