Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 July, 03:04
Holy Cow! France Riot Damage - >1,000 buildings burned including 254 police stations, 5,662 vehicles set on fire, over 1 billion Euro in damages

https://theeconomiccollaps...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 03:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
There was a post that someone said someone had just visited Paris and it wasn't burning, but it was all calm. Not that I believe it, just wondering what is the real deal? Seems to be enough reports of Paris and France not doing too well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
06 July, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
One of my best friends is about to fly there to visit her boyfriend, which is a coach for football over there. He just bought her a ticket to come for 10 days to Paris to visit him. If riots were happening like this, not only would he not buy her a ticket but would also be telling her why. I call BS on the riots. I don't think anyone is rising up. I think we are all sitting on our hands waiting to be taken over. The biggest subdue the population spyop ever.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 12:38
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
You have a good point about the boyfriend.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that perhaps we're in different timelines or dimensions or maybe even watching different movies!
(Just one of my very bizarre thoughts, probably from reading too much science fiction when I was younger)
It is aggravating, though, for while we're supposed to be digging for truth, it's impossible to dig in quicksand.

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
Yeah, I question everything and everyone anymore. I figure if it's of this earth, it's of evil. Might even be the lesser of two evils making us think we will be OK when the bible tells us something completely different. The entire thing feels like a set up while we sit back on our hands and watch this movie and the ending smacks us dead in the face while we are wondering what just happened.
07:28 AM - Jul 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by TexasFinds in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
08 July, 02:13
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
A prophecy I always heard but didn't understand, was that God allowed
Satan to run loose on earth for centuries
until now when his freedom ends
We're warned 'the ending is not for everyone' and those who are awake may be shaken.
Even so, we're told to be prepared to help people to accept the truth.
One thing I know is that God loves us.
He gave us earth, which is beautiful.
And He gave us free will to do good or evil.
In a SOF interview, Dr Jordan Peterson gave his explanation of how evil can increase (by micro-actions) until it gets to Satanic levels.
Digital soldiers do what we're told, not because we're indoctrinated or believe propaganda or conspiracy theories, but because
* we trust The Plan as we see why we should
* we believe God is sovereign and in control
* we want to Save the Children
* et cetera
As for movies, timelines, getting smacked in the face by things that will scare us, my thought is to place it all in God's hands

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
12 July, 07:04
I agree with all of that, but my worry is the deception runs so deep that we could be blindsided as well if we don't watch our 6 on every scenario. God bless you and I wish you the very best.