Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 July, 03:04
Holy Cow! France Riot Damage - >1,000 buildings burned including 254 police stations, 5,662 vehicles set on fire, over 1 billion Euro in damages

https://theeconomiccollaps...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
There was a post that someone said someone had just visited Paris and it wasn't burning, but it was all calm. Not that I believe it, just wondering what is the real deal? Seems to be enough reports of Paris and France not doing too well.
03:46 AM - Jul 06, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
06 July, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
One of my best friends is about to fly there to visit her boyfriend, which is a coach for football over there. He just bought her a ticket to come for 10 days to Paris to visit him. If riots were happening like this, not only would he not buy her a ticket but would also be telling her why. I call BS on the riots. I don't think anyone is rising up. I think we are all sitting on our hands waiting to be taken over. The biggest subdue the population spyop ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 12:38
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
You have a good point about the boyfriend.
Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that perhaps we're in different timelines or dimensions or maybe even watching different movies!
(Just one of my very bizarre thoughts, probably from reading too much science fiction when I was younger)
It is aggravating, though, for while we're supposed to be digging for truth, it's impossible to dig in quicksand.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
06 July, 08:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
The picture above actually looks like a drawing. Or CGI?

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 12:42
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Yes, I thought 'movie' or cgi. But could be a drawing - or painting.
Riots are being reported in other countries, also. I guess it's good to keep on posting what we see so that it can be debated. Um, like the way Free Speech is supposed to be.