Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Holy Cow! France Riot Damage - >1,000 buildings burned including 254 police stations, 5,662 vehicles set on fire, over 1 billion Euro in damages

https://theeconomiccollaps...
03:04 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 03:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
There was a post that someone said someone had just visited Paris and it wasn't burning, but it was all calm. Not that I believe it, just wondering what is the real deal? Seems to be enough reports of Paris and France not doing too well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
06 July, 08:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
The picture above actually looks like a drawing. Or CGI?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
06 July, 08:17
In response Every Time to her Publication
One of my best friends is about to fly there to visit her boyfriend, which is a coach for football over there. He just bought her a ticket to come for 10 days to Paris to visit him. If riots were happening like this, not only would he not buy her a ticket but would also be telling her why. I call BS on the riots. I don't think anyone is rising up. I think we are all sitting on our hands waiting to be taken over. The biggest subdue the population spyop ever.