Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
22 April, 09:27
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
And if you accidently fail to scan something they call the cops on you for theft! I know of someone that happened to. If you have a buggie full, that can easily happen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
22 April, 05:38
I disagree. I get to rush through check out. I do the job better, pay and move out quickly. Takes me 1/3 the time, no standing in lines and it works seamlessly. We are gonna get a shock when we realise how many jobs are no longer needed. And trying to force companies to stay in the past is a fools errand. Adapt and flourish. It's what humans have always done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
22 April, 09:08
In response War Weary to his Publication
It's what'humans' have always done...?....to appease who? 'Humans'....?

anna justice @Truth_
07 July, 01:08
Since Covid it seems everyone is having trouble getting people to work. I don't know where they all went, but every business says HELP WANTED.