Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have a sense that the more humble you are the more accurate your intuition becomes, because it is not clouded by the ego wanting to be proven right in existing beliefs. Paradoxically, you become more powerful as a result, simply by having a tighter grasp on reality.
11:26 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 July, 05:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
No one is more humble than a frog.
Being humble means you are closer to the ground.
You hear the footsteps of danger approaching before anybody else.
❤️🐸 👂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 July, 05:06
Yes, and it can hurt and it still must be done.

If people would drop the "program" and that's what it is...an intentional ego stimulating situational overload and done to us over and over that makes us beat the shit out of one another instead of offer a hand NOT balled into a fist to a fellow man clearly in suffering!

Don't hate the haters people, hate the program they are still under making them hate! Doing that is like walking through a pandemic with the cure in your pocket for everyone and watching them just die. These are your family, friends, and neighbors.

Don't just abandon them...these are your people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 July, 09:41
Well observed, as usual.❤ 😊

However, I'm thinking that, we see through what THEY wish to call reality...

WE see beyond them, into that which they seek to hide from us. We are reaching past them, through them, around them - into the real-reality.

They hate and fear us because of that.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 July, 09:27
introspective

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
06 July, 07:17
Thanks Martin!
"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver." (Proverbs 25:11)

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 July, 07:11
VIBIN HIGH AND MANIFESTING

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 July, 05:34
The more you look the less you see

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
06 July, 04:48
I learned recently doing some bible studying 🤓📖 that the word TRUTH translates to REALITY in scripture. So for example when [John 14:6] says "I am the way, the truth and the life..." it actually translates to mean, "I am the way the reality and the life..." So in essence when somone denies truth they allow themselves to be given up to delusions. Narcissists or people with big egos are know to have delusional thinking.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 July, 01:48
Nice Martin. 👍

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 July, 01:29
Great insight, Martin. God gives grace, unmerited Favor, to the Humble. Proverbs 3:34 ❤

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
06 July, 12:47
Pride and Ego is poison for the soul
I still break out in "Caveman" once in a while but the blessing is that I notice it immediately and right the ship quickly - that awareness is priceless
Was a time in my life when I was oblivious to it.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 July, 12:23
Yes! Ego is toxic while humility is healing. Ego is a driver while humility is calming.
“For He is meek and lowly of heart, and ye shall find rest unto your soul.” Isaiah

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
06 July, 12:17
Nailed it, Again Martin!! 🙌❤️

“I LOVE Deep Thoughts by Martin”

You always seem to post a thought or realization, of exactly what I need to read at that exact time in my life!!!

)Someone has some major Discernment Vibe kicking in and he is Humble enough to share with the rest of us!!)

🥰🙏 Thank You!!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 July, 12:16
Keep winning brother ✌🏆
You are loved ❤

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
06 July, 11:47
Makes perfect sense! 💖

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 July, 11:38
And happier, too. I speak from experience. It has a lot to do with my profile name... I found the real me only after shedding ego. What a journey!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 July, 11:35
Reminds me of...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 July, 11:34
Happy with the simple things
Simple with the happy things
😏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
06 July, 11:33
❤️❤️🌻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 July, 11:31
THIS !!!! THANK YOU MARTIN

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
06 July, 11:29
Ego is the firewall between "you" and your enlightenment...🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 July, 12:32
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
EGO = Edging God Out!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 July, 11:28
another post knocking it out of the park...thank you MG