Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Things I most want from this war for my personal benefit:
- My own daughters to abandon unholy people and paths, as nothing is more important than nurturing future generations with reverence for truth and righteousness. This alone is victory.
- Stability in the basics of life (shelter, food, utilities, transport) so I can heal my own wounds and work when I have the spare energy for others; I am unwell from stress and trauma.
- A renewed purpose in helping others which goes beyond the initial burst of 2018-2020. I can speak to the hearts of the recovering libs because I have my own problems that prevent me being condescending or acting superior.
05:47 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 July, 10:36 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My username is just that. A view from yesterday is what it means. We indeed need a return to our basics which revolved around making and passing on a family inheritance to our children to achieve generational wealth. People used to have the same lands their ancestors did. But back then we also taught the most important things to our offspring. Those were-
~How to feed yourself and your family, meaning you with your own two hands personally and daily.
~How to make/build/maintain a home for yourself/family with your own hands.
~How to be a good life mate and parent.
~How to be a good functional contributing member to your family/clan/village for the long-term assured survival of you all.
~How to stay involved with your family/clan/village through regular interactions/celebrations/meetings also to assure their long-term survival.

I feel like David. I'm a man of this war so my hands are bloody as well from this life. The children must build without this soiling their experiences like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
06 July, 10:34
Thought about this quite a lot. Ties to Maslows hierarchy of human needs. We need so little to survive but right now every physiological requirement is leveraged to control our actions.

The war we should be waging is against scarcity (artificial or real). Ex: World hunger could be solved in months by simply making farming, food preservation and automation focal and high status professions. Shared knowledge and benefits, no patents and corporate profit models. Solution centric. Same for housing, energy and transportation. Solve the problem, automate, next problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
06 July, 10:11
Peace and Good Will

That’s it

“We don't inherit the earth
from our ancestors, we borrow
it from our children.”
Chief Seattle

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 July, 10:01
I hope for an environment of like minded people.
And the means to help my mom & aunt.
And to help older people in general.
And to help women with unplanned pregnancies to thrive.
And to help children.
And to help veterans.
And to help farmers.
And to help people find true physical health care.
And to develop a desire thru REAL education for children to pursue excellence in all things.
And to help uncared for animals.
And to develop NEW technologies.
Etc… 🤔
And also for the stamina to work thru this list. 🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 July, 10:15
Martin, please do your best to take care of you. If I've learned anything in the past two years? Concentrate on yourself and your beloveds. You simply cannot pour from an empty well. You're irreplaceable dear man.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 10:15
Yes condescension and superiority complexes are not good. We have been humbled...tho it's hard not to be when we are all guilty of blindness and fallibility. In fact I was completely humiliated by this crap. I was a vocal component of the right since my first vote for Reagan in '80 at 18. Now I question him too. Ca dem from Hollywood changes party to become "THE voice of conservatism"?...naw man, controlled opposition!!
I'm no longer convinced and will need proof to believe in Him again. Oh well. I believe ur girls will marvel at u Martin...and come to ur side to show Love and admiration!! Truth will define US and WE will not take it for granted anymore. The Truth will set ur girls free! U only need to survive to the end! Godspeed Martin. 🎵🌴🤍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 July, 10:14
I'm trying to teach my children right now to be a strong voice for themselves. Small steps last week I taught my daughter to avoid a digital check in at the doctor's office. We wrote that we didn't want her medical information going to anyone but the insurance company and doctors. She signed it. Our children need to take back their power when they can. All of this will be worth it if our children have better lives. I pray we will all see and enjoy being a witness to that.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
05 July, 10:13
Omg Martin you said exactly how I also feel, I told my husband I am exhausted from trying to take care of grown adults that can’t seem to get thier footing cuz if the past four yrs. I can’t do my crafts and sewing which is my first live in creating something out of nothing. I can’t even clean my house the way I want cuz of others living with us. We have the means to help so not to open my door to me would be opposite of what God would want me to do. So I don’t me to complain but to know that those I live can survive on thier own would be a gift form the very hand of God that has directed my path all my life

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 July, 11:33
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Sorry for all the typos Martin

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 10:04
try at least 20 minutes of sunlight a day, preferably in am so not so hot (but I live in Florida, so I don't know what is best where you are)

It helps to to re-charge your batteries and fill you with vitamin D, which you/we all need

and you can only get vitamin c from what you eat, so keep up your vitamin C also

sometimes it is the little things we need

and don't forget to rest

and unplug once in a while

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 July, 06:51
Beautiful Martin! I particularly love the part about helping others. You have already helped so many of us through these past three years with your posts and sharing your beautiful photography ❤️ thank you and blessings for healing 🙏

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
05 July, 06:30
I'm sorry to hear you are unwell from stress and trauma. I've watched your videos and seen you interviewed ... you have an intensity about you. Intensity can create trauma, stress and sickness on the body and mind. Focussed deep breathing helps to clear the mind and relax the body. Focus on being in the now can slow everything down enough so that the mind has time to discard the unnecessary reactive response and allow for (continual) calmness. In other words ..... you need some chill time!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 July, 06:01
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is your birthright. It should not be just an American thing, it is a God thing.