Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
05 July, 05:47
Things I most want from this war for my personal benefit:
- My own daughters to abandon unholy people and paths, as nothing is more important than nurturing future generations with reverence for truth and righteousness. This alone is victory.
- Stability in the basics of life (shelter, food, utilities, transport) so I can heal my own wounds and work when I have the spare energy for others; I am unwell from stress and trauma.
- A renewed purpose in helping others which goes beyond the initial burst of 2018-2020. I can speak to the hearts of the recovering libs because I have my own problems that prevent me being condescending or acting superior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
Omg Martin you said exactly how I also feel, I told my husband I am exhausted from trying to take care of grown adults that can’t seem to get thier footing cuz if the past four yrs. I can’t do my crafts and sewing which is my first live in creating something out of nothing. I can’t even clean my house the way I want cuz of others living with us. We have the means to help so not to open my door to me would be opposite of what God would want me to do. So I don’t me to complain but to know that those I live can survive on thier own would be a gift form the very hand of God that has directed my path all my life
10:13 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
07 July, 11:33
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Sorry for all the typos Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396