Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 08:11
Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 June, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 03:34
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I remember thinking as a small child how sick Pinocchio was and Bambi losing its mom really affected me.
I guess now I get why they did it.

02 July, 10:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Absolutely Hopeā€¦.
Are you familiar with
And We Know?
Please watch the video dated
June 30th of 2023.
Pinocchio is finally exposed.

Yes, that's the scene. As a little child I would think, "What is wrong with these people?" Do you know what is weird? I finally got to take my family to Disney many years ago and there was a show in Hollywood Studios part of the park that felt so evil, I took my daughter and left. I was shocked to get those feelings there. Ironically it was the one place that felt safe to me growing up. Sad šŸ˜”.
01:23 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
03 July, 02:53
DisneyLand tunnels lead to the
Playboy Mansion and
Getty Museumā€¦.
who knows where else,
Our Amazing Military.šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 March, 12:56
Who is speaking?

30 March, 09:40
Told the story of when I was little my mama hearing a child "wailing in the tunnels" she asked the security guard who it was. Guy was like nah you didn't hear that, then admitted there were tunnels, then said maybe a workers kid in the service tunnels, then mama was like I know the difference between a child crying and wailing in pain. THEN was told if she didn't leave the area would be thrown out.....how bout that. Never forgot that.

03 July, 02:46
This is some incredible insight in to
these tunnels systems.

03 July, 02:53
It's hard to believe isn't it? It all went on under our noses. Sad. I pray we all can see victory soon. Going to bed Patriot. Sending love.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
29 March, 12:39
Thank you for sharing! I will add pics of what I gathered while researching this!
When I started mentioning this to those around me, lol, I knew it was not being received nor believed!
I couldnā€™t drive by a WalMart without thinking, they with their many locations thru many small towns in America, were hubs to this underground world!
Yes, it is so far fetched to believe any of this, but I do!

03 July, 02:02

03 July, 02:01

03 July, 02:00

03 July, 01:59
šŸ”„Intense ConnectionsšŸ”„

Betty Whiteā€™s House was recently destroyed.
The backyard faced the
Getty Museumā€¦.
A tunnel system connected to the
Playboy Mansion and
DisneyLand.

Knowing the tunnels lead to other
well known actors homesā€¦.
It is possible she too had access.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
03 July, 12:33
She was a shocker to me to find out she was dirty..always admired her for her love of animals ..boy, so many have fooled us for years.

04 July, 01:33
Human hunting parties. THAT is what them devils call them.

03 July, 01:53
šŸ”„Follow the RabitšŸ”„

03 July, 01:52
šŸ”„Disturbing Disney ConnectionšŸ”„

Lysanne anon @lysanne
04 July, 08:04
Q posts about ā€œSnow Whiteā€ are mysterious, intriguingā€¦.

03 July, 01:51
This one is very interesting Hope.

03 July, 01:49

03 July, 01:49