Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 08:11
Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
22 June, 12:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 03:34
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
I remember thinking as a small child how sick Pinocchio was and Bambi losing its mom really affected me.
I guess now I get why they did it.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
02 July, 10:44
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Absolutely Hope….
Are you familiar with
And We Know?
Please watch the video dated
June 30th of 2023.
Pinocchio is finally exposed.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 July, 01:23
Yes, that's the scene. As a little child I would think, "What is wrong with these people?" Do you know what is weird? I finally got to take my family to Disney many years ago and there was a show in Hollywood Studios part of the park that felt so evil, I took my daughter and left. I was shocked to get those feelings there. Ironically it was the one place that felt safe to me growing up. Sad 😔.

Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
04 July, 08:04
Q posts about “Snow White” are mysterious, intriguing….