Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 02:00
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 July, 02:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha
Show me the proof Vaccines are safe
Jabbing a one day old baby for what reason please?
OOO Money!!
Profits
Demons want all of your money

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 07:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana had measles, mumps, and chick pox when I was a kid. So did most every other kid I knew. It didn't kill any of us.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
In our small town, when one got it, they had a party and then everyone got it, to get over it all at once!
07:16 PM - Jul 02, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
02 July, 07:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Same here, the whole neighborhood had chicken pox at the same time.... couldn't have been that bad, my mom forgot she had 3 kids with chicken pox at the same time.

And that is how the Amish got over covid so fast! Of course they don't watch TV either.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
02 July, 10:32
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
i had measles and chicken pox
no big whoop

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
02 July, 07:23
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Our great (great-great-great…) grandmothers knew best.❤️