Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Can we skip the yapping and bring out the prisoners already. Lol.
05:10 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
11 February, 06:05
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
kek

all brought to you by @CueTheMarines ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 11:36
Do we have to wait for March 4th or beyond?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
10 February, 10:15
Is this Fauci's latest design of mask? It's bad news for the actors who provide the doubles. They are now redundant.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 February, 11:07
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Buzz Johnson @LetsGetItDone
09 February, 11:06
Let'sGetItDone!

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
09 February, 11:03
I want to see faces!!

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
09 February, 09:53
Yeah and none of that CGI bullshit.

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 09:50
play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind play rewind
play rewind play rewind play reeee.

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
09 February, 09:32

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
09 February, 09:29
I want to see a dozen bodies drop ar one time from the gallows. Guess I'm not quite 5 D yet 😂😂

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
09 February, 10:41
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Jesus experienced righteous anger but, He suffered the worst form of death known to mankind in order to save all humanity. Fifth dimension equals praying with one's whole heart for those who persecute you. The reward is unearthly peace.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
10 February, 10:17
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Many still wouldn't believe it. They will say it's all CGI. Of course it might be, and we are the fools.

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
09 February, 09:26
my thoughts exactly!!!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 February, 09:23
I'm pretty over the yapping myself. Get angrier with every passing day of more yapping. Yapped out.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
09 February, 09:21
Back in April/May who were the others dressed this way by railcars? Anyone remember those pics?

Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
09 February, 09:26
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
was it MS13? nah not sure... forget it, they wouldnt put hoods on them..

Patriot Princess @PatriotPrincess1
09 February, 09:18
please...

vox nova @panda_code2
09 February, 09:10
t h a n k y o u. !!

Marie Smith @Marie
09 February, 09:08
Yes. Please.

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
09 February, 09:07
This 👆👆👆👆👆👆

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 February, 08:58
what if the impeachment is a metaphor for the arrests/prosecution of the deep state players ????

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
09 February, 09:09
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Yes I think that every time Q talked about Trump or the impeachment, I believe he was actually talking about Biden.

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
09 February, 08:55
Um, so actually about that...

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
09 February, 08:42
can I say something real quick...for child molestation survivors that never got justice or had to sit on the stand and face their attackers..to be able to watch these sick (excuse the language) bastards face their justice may perhaps be closure for some of these innocents. We as a country unite together and say NO MORE!! LEAVE OUR KIDS ALONE!!!! & yes I am a survivor X's 2

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 February, 06:40
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
God Bless

some one special to some @godrus
09 February, 08:30
#BagAndTag ? 🤣 I'm ashamed to acknowledge jsut how much I look forward to the #HangEmHigh ortion of our movie - I'd pay $$$ I don't even have for a Pay-per-View seat to any of these events!!

Sam Adams @SamAdams
09 February, 08:11
I can state unequivocally that I enthusiasticly endorse this idea!!

Now in more laymen's terms that are easier to understand:

Cut the crap and let's get down to stringing them bastards up!!

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
09 February, 07:45
the first group should be the rhinos.

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 07:21
Americans are ready for Justice. And those not awake yet should be joining the rest of us when they are awakened.

Dario Lacic @CroPat
10 February, 03:57
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
The whole world is ready..This all will be soon unbearable, mentally and economically. I know Trump & Co know what's the right timing knowing what they know and not disclosed to us, but this definitely cannot be dragged much longer. I feel every new day is like a whole year long. Even on Day D weather wasn't cooperating but still it had to be done! I have enough of games tbh.

Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
09 February, 07:15
I pray we see this.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
09 February, 07:19
In response Connie Hughes to his Publication
I want to see their faces. I want to see every make-believe journalist perp-walked to a paddy-wagon and in trial wearing an orange jumpsuit. I'd love to see n o'donnel's smug ass slammed into a jail cell...forever!

Whew! Glad to get rid of that baggage. Thank you.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 February, 06:39
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
09 February, 06:31
PAIN IS COMING!

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
09 February, 06:24
I want to see some hangings and some possible leathel injections, I have never in my life ever seen these happen before, I tried youtubing it but nothing is there. or a firing squad. hope to see some of this happen to these freaks.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
09 February, 06:18
...seriously....haven't they said "fuck sheep" for. long time?
TOO LONG,

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
09 February, 06:15
serious!