Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 July, 10:00
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
Such a QT pie. Those Red Pandas, sure are adorable and Twitter is broken ..Keeps saying something about the system thinking I'ma automated account..um? Excuse me...what? Raea is 117711% real
07/11/92--a MTV star was born or something like that. Lol 🤣 anyone remember actually coming home watching music Videos on TV and not the Kardashians or some other loser reality television 📺 show...I like authentic and real...those creeps are ppl no one wants to see, totally irrelevant but...Yes it was really fun to dance after school before doing my homework...

Nowadays I do homework, OMwork, KNOW work, at Work quite a lot...The week off work was boring in the beginning until I got so bored I went outside lol 🤣 Is anyone getting bored 🥱 of the same day over and over? How many more Day Ones do we need here...It's starting to just all look so cheesy these days and ppl going bold, braving, and daring themselves to do something every day that pushed them out of their comfort zone...
09:34 PM - Jul 01, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply
01 July, 10:08
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
Hey frens want some RP vibes...I have a couple that represent friendship to.me...rhe sunflower 🌻 represents so much within and I just though it was kinda cool to have two lights in the same image.Idk can't wait to make more later...Happy to be in creative mode again. I want to see your people's artwork and what you have created...can we like totally do this and work as a team or allies and understand the way out is through a creative mindset :) I want to see everyone and themselves exchanging cute lil happy free love presents like this and maybe making a collection to put in a memory book down the road..Lol what if red Pandas are Jesus' children? Jedis and boxers and sooooo cute 🥺 OMG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 July, 09:35
I'd like to see a red panda but I feel bad for them because they don't belong in a small cage for people's entertainment...yes they are cute, all animals are cute...and it just doesn't feel fair...but if I was ever to stumble upon one organically and naturally I may try to talk to it with my mind and let it know that it's so adorable and I love it...I'd even thank God above for something so freaken adorable...by far one of the cutest animals on this planet...but I LOVE 🦋🌻 Unicorns like my daughter, she also loves wolves...wonder if that would make her Team Jacob later on in life or if she would choose the room stalker watching her while she sleeps... 😂

01 July, 09:37
My son was named Kai Fox--Kai means ocean in Hawaiian and Fox after my other favorite animal. Also, I'd like to see an elephant 🐘 and a 🐬 dolphin, used to feed them at Sea World when I was a kid. U think foxes stink? No FLAMINGLES stink, smells like rotting zombie skin lol 🤣 idk but they smell disgusting and cats do too but kittens are cute...I

am going to name my future black cat Luna...it was decided years ago in the past that I'd name a pet Luna and not after Harry Potter character, but after the moon 🌙

The upload speed to posts is wayyyyyy better over here btw! Feels so much less irritating...Got a checkmark over there and it felt like the whole experience started lagging...then I met lots of cool ppl but I'm sure they should be here too...my Twitter broke...but if ya know where to find MisUnderstood...I was trying to get her a message...before my Twitter dumped me lol 😆 🦊